Reliance Partners is one of the fastest-growing insurance agencies in the United States, and we are looking to add experienced Account Managers to our team who are ready to grow with us. The Account Manager will perform duties primarily related to the efficient and accurate maintenance and processing of customer accounts.
Education & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in commercial lines as a customer service representative or account manager
- Thorough knowledge of insurance account management
- Tennessee producer’s license in Property & Casualty required
- Experience with Agency Management System such as Applied Systems TAM or EPIC
- Experience in transportation and logistics industry is ideal, but not required
Essential duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned by Manager.
- Manage all day-to-day activities related to customer insurance accounts
- Process daily policy changes and make updates to the system
- Oversee numerous customer accounts
- Correspond with customers and respond to inquiries via email & phone
- Manage policy data in Agency Management System.
- Performs general account tasks including invoicing, certificates, auto ID cards, endorsements, and policy summaries.