This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website, ReliancePartners.com (our “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- In email, the “Contact Us” or “Get a Quote” feature on the Website, and any other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- When you interact with our advertising on third-party websites and services.
Except as stated above, this Policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Reliance Partners or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries). Specifically, this Policy does not apply to information collected via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or any other social media platform.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time (see below: Changes to Our Policy). Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It. We collect information about you to quote and service insurance products and services offered on our Website. This is called “Nonpublic Personal Information” if it identifies you and is not available to the public. Depending on the product, we collect it from some or all of the following sources. We have provided a few examples for each source, but not all may apply to you.
- Quote Information: You provide this on the quote forms on our website, through an agent or broker, by phone, or online. We may also obtain it from directories and other outside sources. It includes your name, street and e-mail addresses, phone number, driver’s license number, Social Security number, date of birth, gender, marital status, type of vehicle, and information about other drivers.
- Driver Information: We obtain this from consumer reporting agencies. It includes individual driving records, claims history with other insurers, and credit report information. The information is kept by the consumer reporting agencies and disclosed by them to others as permitted by law.
- Transaction Information: This is information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others. It includes your insurance coverages, limits and rates, and payment and claims history. It also includes information that we require for billing and payment.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of contacting us through the “Contact Us” form or a “Get a Quote” form. In addition, we will collect the email messages and exchanges relating to your communications with us.
- From time to time, we may have a promotions where we will ask you to complete a web form, or we may have a form on the Website requesting that you provide feedback or report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries and facility location queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and/or device, internet connection, your IP address, geo-location, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use certain technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we may collect automatically will be statistical data and may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It will help us to improve our Website, and over time, it will help us provide more personalized results to site visitors by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about visitor preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to individual user interests; and
- Recognize visitors when they return to our Website.
We may use various technologies for this automated data collection, including:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Reliance Partners, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Other Tracking Technologies. Through cookies we may place on your browser or device, we may collect information about your online activity after you leave our Website. Just like any other usage information we may collect, this information allows us to improve the Website and customize your online experience, and otherwise as described in this Policy. Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our service, we may collect information from your web browser called log data. This log data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, type of browser, version, pages that you visited on our site, the time/ date/length of visit, etc.
We strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting of protecting your information. However no method of transmission over the internet or electronic data can be confirmed to be 100% protectable and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information that is provided.
How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information about us and our products and services as you request that information from us;
- To respond to your questions and comments; and
- To notify you about other matters we believe may be relevant to you.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and our affiliates’ and subsidiaries’ goods and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may employ third-party companies and individuals in order to facilitate our business or providing insurance, risk management, and other advertised services on behalf of you or your company. Your information may be shared with these third-parties for providing this service in order to facilitate our advertised services on your behalf. These individuals utilize the information in order to provide risk management, insurance underwriting, or other services as advertised.
We may also disclose your information as we determine is appropriate or necessary to directly or indirectly address or respond to claims or provide customer service, prevent fraud, perform research or comply with the law. Recipients of the information may include, for example, our affiliates and our network of insurance company partners, claims representatives, service providers, consumer reporting agencies, insurance agents and brokers, law enforcement, courts and government agencies. These parties may disclose the information to others as permitted by law.
Also, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, sale of stock, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Reliance Partners’ assets;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or otherwise permitted by applicable law; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Reliance Partners, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use & Disclose Your Information. You have control over the use of your information through the following mechanisms:
- Contact from Reliance Partners. If you wish to have no further contact with Reliance Partners, you may opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Opt-Out. If you would like to remain in contact with Reliance Partners about direct inquiries and transactions, but you want to be removed from promotional email messages from Reliance Partners, you may respond to a promotional message indicating your desire to opt-out of promotional messages or follow the instructions in the message to unsubscribe.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org; provided, however, that we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
325 Market Street
Chattanooga, TN 37402
Website Not Intended for Use of Children Under 13. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes. It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
Contact Information. To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.