How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information about us and our products and services as you request that information from us;
- To respond to your questions and comments; and
- To notify you about other matters we believe may be relevant to you.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and our affiliates’ and subsidiaries’ goods and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may employ third-party companies and individuals in order to facilitate our business or providing insurance, risk management, and other advertised services on behalf of you or your company. Your information may be shared with these third-parties for providing this service in order to facilitate our advertised services on your behalf. These individuals utilize the information in order to provide risk management, insurance underwriting, or other services as advertised.
We may also disclose your information as we determine is appropriate or necessary to directly or indirectly address or respond to claims or provide customer service, prevent fraud, perform research or comply with the law. Recipients of the information may include, for example, our affiliates and our network of insurance company partners, claims representatives, service providers, consumer reporting agencies, insurance agents and brokers, law enforcement, courts and government agencies. These parties may disclose the information to others as permitted by law.
Also, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, sale of stock, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Reliance Partners’ assets;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or otherwise permitted by applicable law; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Reliance Partners, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use & Disclose Your Information. You have control over the use of your information through the following mechanisms:
- Contact from Reliance Partners. If you wish to have no further contact with Reliance Partners, you may opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Opt-Out. If you would like to remain in contact with Reliance Partners about direct inquiries and transactions, but you want to be removed from promotional email messages from Reliance Partners, you may respond to a promotional message indicating your desire to opt-out of promotional messages or follow the instructions in the message to unsubscribe.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org; provided, however, that we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
325 Market Street
Chattanooga, TN 37402