Reliance Partners, LLC, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, (collectively, “Reliance Partners”, “Company”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We”) recognize that you may be concerned about our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. We respect your privacy and are committed to providing a transparent notice of our privacy practices.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you when you visit our website(s), including https://reliancepartners.com/ (collectively, our “Website”). This policy also covers information we collect about you offline, from third parties, or when you visit one of our locations or contact us by phone. This policy describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
If you are a California resident, please visit our California privacy notice to see additional rights you may have related to the collection and use of your personal information.
We collect several types of information from and about you, including:
- Information provided by you, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, driver’s license number, and other personally identifying information. For example, we collect information from you when you fill out a quote form on our website, through an agent or broker, by phone, or online; where you communicate with us through email; or transaction information when transact with us, which may include insurance coverage information, limits and rate, and payment and claims history.
- Information provided by third parties about you. For example, we may collect information from credit reporting agencies or governmental agencies to ascertain your driver information, which may include individual driving records, claims history with other insurers, and credit report information.
- Information collected automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, domain address, IP addresses, internet browser, operating system, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and information collected through cookies and other similar tracking technologies.
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us:
- to present our Website and its contents to you and to improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback We receive from you);
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill our obligations to you as a customer;
- to provide you with notices about your account and to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- to provide certain promotions or surveys, such as asking to fill out a form on the Website requesting that you provide feedback or report a problem with the Website;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website and to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- to enable communications to you regarding our services such as email and text;
- to work with marketing partners to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it and in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, market suppliers, underwriters, and other third parties to facilitate our business or providing insurance, risk management, and other advertised services on behalf of you or your company;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Reliance Partners’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, to directly or indirectly address or respond to claims or provide customer service, prevent fraud, perform research or comply with the law;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or otherwise permitted by applicable law;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, regulatory, or law enforcement request;
- to enforce or apply agreements we have executed with you or your company, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Reliance Partners, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and deidentified data or information that does not identify an individual.
COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We utilize first- and third-party cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies on our Website to gather, analyze, and store information about Website users. We use these technologies for a variety of different reasons, including internal business analytics, reviewing trends according to our Website’s usage, and interest-based advertising. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your browser that can be used to identify you across web pages and sessions. Web beacons are small pieces of code that can communicate information about your device or browser to a server. We also use Google Analytics. Please use the following link to understand how Google Analytics collects and processes data: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic data can be confirmed to be 100% protectable and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information that is provided.
The Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the form at the bottom of the page.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms. Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses our Website or service.